Why do your dreams stay on the back burner?
Because you are afraid to take the risks to make your dreams come true. If you take the chance and have the courage to say no to certain things in your life, so you can say YES to what you really want, how much different would your life be? Truly, can you afford to live a life of "quiet desperation" in fact, you could realize your dreams and have them all really happen.
Why does your creative spark go out?
Because you are stuck in a pattern and can't seem to find the resources to bring back your creative spark. There are many demands on our life and time, and people expect you to be there for them all the time. But what happens to your imagination and creativity when you fail to nourish yourself? Life can get very hum-drum and many routines are death to creativity and excitement.
Why are you judging yourself and not able to create the life you want?
Because often it is easier to do the "same old, same old", than to change. You may be judging yourself thinking, "Oh, I could never do that," when in fact your judgment puts you in a state of paralysis and "stuckness". Judgment kills all creativity. And when creativity dies, we cannot take the risks we must to create the life we want.
What's possible when:
- You begin to live the life of your dreams and are excited to get out of bed every day?
- Your creative spark is lit and you know how to keep it burning brightly?
- You no longer judge yourself and are free to create the life you want?
- You have tools and techniques to simplify your life and bring into your life the people and inspiration you need and would love?
Here are programs we’ve designed to help you think more creatively:
- The Ecstasy of Creativity
- How to Simplify Your Life and Be Your Most Creative Self
- The Joy and Excitement of Taking Risks
- What Do You Want to Create Next in Your Life?
- Centering Techniques for Living an Inspired Life
"Your creativity training workshop gave me the opportunity and the space for a day to let my dreams fly; but more than that, I came away with tangible evidence and next steps to take in order to bring me closer to fulfilling those dreams." - M.B.